Tuesday, July 14, 2009

After the First Day

You know how I said today would be a cool day? Well, there were two introductory classes, a three-page long reading list and two essays to learn, and a librarian who refused us entry to the hallowed portals of his domain without our cards. *Sigh* At least I was right about the pressure. And at least I had the rest of the day free for a fond culinary goodbye to a dear friend who very considerately picked up the tab.

And now to write/study/loaf. Or possibly all three. Good evening, everyone.

5 comments:

  1. This is *exactly* how my blog started out. Looked identical. Can't wait to see where this goes.

    I shall now follow you relentlessly. Haha! En guard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy. next are fencing matches on the jheel bridge, yes? :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have created an entire blog about this! :O Didn't you have another blog?

    Anyway, subscribing... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came here through twitter really nice blog keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lotta stuff should be interesting, so I guess you finished it off soon enough. Good as always. :)

    ReplyDelete